Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas...

Merry Merry Christmas.... my heart is fill with love and Christmas feel... have been listening to christmas songs for 2 weeks d during working hours ehe.... lucky to have a computer that i can listen music from ....

So i am thinking what is my Christmas wish list : ......
or maybe what should i hope will come into my "christmas socks" this year ...

Actually its been so long since i make wishes again ....

(1) Hope all my loved ones will be healthy and happy ....
To be healthy you otta have good healthy habit , but once in a while breakthrough is
acceptable
To be happy you need to be satisfy and thank God what you have .... and APPRECIATE ....

(2) Hope all my loved ones will be wealthy too.... haha chinese always think about SSS
Nope you are wrong not money this time... when we are healthy then we can put more
on our jobs , more focus and more idea , and then we can take care of our family too !!

(3) Hope that everything will be smooth in my life... if there will be problems , let them be solved in my calm and steady condition , with the God guidance and patience of everybody...

(4) Thank God for treating me so nice ... since i have know him :) ... i know that i have been
getting what i want .... thanks a lot ...

( ok my wish list is like my grammy award speech again ...)
actually there are many things that i wish for ... but i think human cannot be greedy ... so i better stop here...
Will continue again ...
Cheers baby !1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hye...visit me back at http://sueri.blogspot.com