Wednesday, January 09, 2013

After 5 years...

Wow.. so fast time flies.

In such a wonderful afternoon , i have a time to attend to my blog.
It must be such a good day and good mood that i wanted to revive my blog.

It has been 5 years , since my last post , which means i was 5 years younger at that moment ??!
wow , i just cant think that time flies , so fast and i am so lucky that i remember my pw to enter my account.

So what happen within this 5 years?
well dont worry , i am not going to brag about what have happen , it will take me 7 days & 7 nights to finish all this story. .

My simple summary , currently happily married with a great caring , wonderful , patience and loving husband , and enjoying my pregnancy.
Of course , not to forget my very supportive family and in-laws :)
Just went to see Gynae and did a scan , saw the baby is moving around.
It is so good to see her inside me and its even better to know that at this moment i can carry her around and having all the privileges ( and of course with certain probs too , but well its all happy problem so no complain) .

Hmm. not sure who is going to read my blog , but i am still happy that i revive it today.
As i plan to continue my blogging of my new wonderful life :)
ok that is for all now.
take care and have a great day !
*although having food poisoning , diarrheoa , cramps and numbness,i am still thankful for having this beautiful baby *

No comments: