Thursday, December 11, 2008

11/12/2008 check it out...

Helloozzz…. Wuhuu…. Never knew that today I will have mood to write my blog ….

Today should be batik day actually , but seriously its not easy to move around in those clothes …. Because you need to take extra care for the cloth , not to scratch or tear it haha… that cloths sounds fragile right!

Anyhow just a bit of update about me… currently still in in-patient department , will be moving on to clinical next year (hopefully) and working load is fine … hehe its not a very busy hospital , but enough to keep me busy a whole day with counseling , screening and updating files and folders…

After work normally I go back home hehe.. which is only 3minutes away since I am staying near the hospital with Dr Tan , ok that is my housemate at the moment … but dunno when he will be leaving and then I will be so alone… At least for this moment his pet – Leo still can teman me J I like him although he like to bully me… (can u imagine , dog also like to bully people) He chooses my shoe to bite , chooses my floor mat to urinate on … haha you know maybe I got a very attractive smell that animals like….. hahah… I wander do this animals include human ??!!!

Anyway things are fine here , I am glad to have a break during week day and then go back for a busy weekend… you must be thinking did I type wrongly , …. Well no … because actually my weekend is more busier and also more hectic than my weekday life where after 5ppm is my rest or play time… but on weekend its like non-stop action .. shopping … teman families ( both side ) … pay bills ( that is the bad side of not using internet banking on every payment) … packing and unpacking haha… sounds a lot right !

Btw , I am not complaining, I am still enjoying this life…. Cant wait till Jude come over to Kuantan thou…
Cant wait that I can do locum…. License…. Damn mafan le… I really need the extra cash since I am traveling around like crazy … up and down Kl and Pekan … I know ppl outstation travel a lot , but they balance up with their income ,… me…. Out BIG in small…….. so a hole in my pocket…. “sam tong” sometimes… but who ask me not interested in taking bus anymore , but seriously after listening my maths you will know why I dun wanna take bus for the moment ….

Bus My Red Sporty Swift

Departure Kuantan Pekan

Duration 4hrs (reach puduraya) 3 hrs ( if driving ‘faster+gd weather)

Benefits Stop at rest area 30min 5min PRN basis

Tiredness Tired (believe or not slight tired (but happy to be home)

“mafan-ness” need frens and family nope (but good sleep is needed)
Members to fetch
from bus station

Arrival earliest 9.30pm earliest 7.30pm (take off petang :J)

So what do you think now ? Bus or Drive !!!

Anyhow its almost lunch time already, been busy meeting sales reps. And saving humapen … I dunno how patient use when they can spoil so easily and let their cucu main ??!!!@@@ seriously does that pen looks like a toy for your grand children ?? THINK TWICE !

Anyhow I need to go counsel patient d … will update when I have mood again ya J

Cheers… Christine



No comments: