Monday, September 19, 2005

Get Motivated?

Well, i guess people who read this blog will be same as me... because its exam period , exactly 7 days , less than that actually cause 3/4 of Monday have gone.. And what had i do the whole week ? well many things sleeping , shopping, going out for Movie even a trip to Melaka , haha so terror i always think.But actually everytime i go out i feel so guilthy and bad about it , cause i know that i should be studying at home and not walking aroung the street.
I only left one week , and i know that my parents have high hope on me and also my bf give me his full support, so why should i be so demotivated...(i wander izzit call demotivated or other word, do tell me if you know ya), i know i should work hard, and so do you. Well all the best to myself and my fellow frens.... i will stop blogging for the moment after that i need to upload some photos already , my blog is going to be very boring without some photos of mine ... haha
GANBATE .

No comments: