Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Gosh.. i just cant wait

At last it is the last second day of my exam period, I just cant wait to go out, haha its like release from "jail" , well i would like say thanks to all the people who were with me during this time , i know it is too early to type things like that but i know that i wil not be free to do things like that tomolo , as i am going out haha plan is ready. Well first i would like thanks my sister, Nicole for always being there to support me and then all the wishes ffrom my sisters and brothers in law and also my dear darling Jude who always a call away, thanks for teaching me DD haha asthma and inflammation i wil always remeber ya. and then To my dearest most important people, daddy and mummy , they have always supported me and this time they really know what is my examintaion about cause they ask about it , usually they are too busy to do so. But i would like to tell all the people who care about me, THANKS and i have DONE the best that i can, so the rest of the thing will leave it to my Lerturer and God to decide. Ohya , not to forget to thank God for always being there for me too.. Thanks ...
You know what i feel now , its like i just got a Grammy Award like that haha... its funny my speech is like , singer just got an award, really hope i can have award lah , well take care frens and most of all i am free to go out and Yam CHa already so do call me out ya... JIA YOU for the last day and then independence yeah HURRAY !!

No comments: