Friday, September 16, 2005

Doraemon

My dear doraemon ,
In dreams or reality, i really appreciate you, your help and your love. You can make me laugh and make me cry, you can also lift me up the sky so high. Ha ha.. of course by making me happyler... also motivate me when i needed some motivation most.. and comunicate with me when i needed someone to talk...
I know i can be quite ma fan sometimes as i am not a quiet person , quite a chatterbox.. i think some of frens will know lah , never know when to stop , and that is bad becuase according to our PP communication , we must know when to stop and nod our head haha.. see i am using my knowledge, i think my lecturer would be proud haah... ok back to business.. thanks for understanding , support and help. it always come in handy haha...
Do take care of yourself and get well soon , i will learn to be me - the die hard girl , must learn from bruce willis liao since he die hard 3 times haha.. and also i will be more strong and do not easily give up.. that is me.. the usual me... since secondary to A level and why suddenly change i dunno .. but now i intend to go back to that track.. haha.. i honestly will..
love you

From : Nobita

No comments: