Sunday, September 24, 2006

A New Semester , A New Start

Cant believe that time really flies , i think i got a better word "rocket away" , summer semester ended n now we are in our 1st "real" semester in uni. Of course , sad to say that i am bringing 1 “苏州si" with me from the summer semester.. i am down in some time , but then i am also very very lucky too.. because from this matter , i know that my parents are really understanding n i have a bunch of lovely hse mates n frenz(especially my daddy) and of course my dear darling who are there for me ... And its an experience , 跌倒了,要学会站起来。its really hard to pick up the confidence sometimes , because after so many times of pushing n trying , but then i will work hard again for me myself n for all the ppl who gave me words of support.. this time i must HIT the BULLS Eyes!!!
So a new semester , should have a new start , need to really plan out my time , because trying to juggle studies , part time work and also entertainment.. Well thanks to my parents that they are being so supportive to me . I will really work hard to achive what i want to ! This is my whole last year of chance to fight for myself , before i really come out to the "university of society" - 社会大学.. that is what my dad always call..
So to all the 1 i Love and i care... I promise i will work hard , i might not be the best among the crop but i will not let u down this time..
And most of all i am looking forward to my family visit during December :) how nice to know that , nicole is coming too , hurray and now i pray that carmen n alex kor can also join us ya .. then its really gonna be a family trip ...
May the Lord be with all of us.. GANBATE TO ME N P1/04

No comments: