Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Toshiba

Finally i got my lap top already. I managed to get a Toshiba , after considering Acer and Asus , it was very crowded in PC fair , but i managed to meet some of my frens. That include wen wei and Benjamin and small ee laine. Its really "you yuen"
I bought the same lap top as my darling , but he has some problem with the computer, i dun understan, i hope tomolo after changing then everything will be ok , i know that he is very upset. I spend only 1 hour and then i managed to get my lap top so i am quite glad and consider myself as efficfient ler..
i am going soon already . Gosh ... i just dun wanna think about it. Btw back to my lap top, ermm.. only 512mb but i think sometimes its kinda slow.. and lagging a bit.. dunno why ? i am really unfamiliar with Computer so lucky my cousin is here to help me so its better, thanks fo rChern shen for installing the Skype and also MSN for me ... hehe...
ok i gotta go already , glad that tomolo i am going to go out with the gals... see you soon and will update the photos for the ball and some family photo hehe

No comments: