Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sorry guys for the long pause....

At last i just got my results and PRAISE THE LORD , that i pass with (what i think) flying colours. I mean its the best results i got after 5 semesters.. Ok i have a lot to say but dunno where to start ...hmmm... ok
first i start with my sister event A&C Dance Championship in BTS , thanks to CY and WW , who volunteer to help , i am really very touched and appreciate all your help. The event went on well and everything turn out to be fine . And then the Ball night - Reminescence - sorry if i spell wrongly.. it was a very nice night actually , the animation and the videos were fun and entertaining. Normally all the stressed out medic, became prince and princess.. some i just could not recognise, there are few ppl in my batch went to the ball , but usually with partners. and also Jude was the secretary and that is why i am there , well the feeling was different from last year. Last year was more fun for me as almost 70% of our batch mate came and we took a lot of pictures , but the event was not as interesting as this year. so Good Job , to M104 ball committee member.

Next in a week i watched , 3 movies in a row - erm.. can't remember what i watched alreadt.. let methink for a second... Ah ok .. ICE AGE 2, MAHJONG MASTER , and also well its a English movie i really cant remember please forgive me ... as i have watched last week , memory weakening after my tonsil surgery . So ICE AGE was nice , very funny and of course a happy ending. Mahjong Master was a bit Mou Liu , so just went for a laugh. And then i watch VCD - Memoirs of Geisha , makes me learn that i should appreciate the person i can be , be with now , because in Geisha , it is so hard to show your true love for someone , or to have a true love. So i really thank god for giving me such a good one ya... and then i also watched VCD - the Chronicles or Narnia , nice movie i like the story line , something like harry potter , although not as magical as harry ..

Ok mentioning about harry potter, just to keep u update that i am reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, well i know that overall i am a very slow person. but please forgive me as i have no time previously. And also haha i like harry potter and hermione. hmm.. the story is interesting , can't stop reading , but need to help clean the house as i am leaving soon.

Glad that i am meeting up with CY and WW soon , next wed , can go out relax a while . Now that i know that 06/06 is coming nearer , i really plan my time wisely to spend with my family , my darling and my frenz.. i am gonna miss them much ... i do better dun think so much d....

ok gotta go already ADIOS hehe (someone taught me this word , U-know-who)

1 comment:

cchungww said...

gal we watch one show together ler " underworld 2" huh hehehehe