Thursday, February 16, 2006

India and Exams.... and of course my sweetheart valentine

OK first of all , i would like to say the trip to India was nice and comfortable. Although there are time that i have "family shock" ( i went with my bf family.... ohya i am not married yet) and also stuck in terrible traffic Jams. When u think Seri Kembangan Traffic is horrible , go to Bombay , and you will love SK traffic. Its unbelieveble Km and u need two hours of travel... ok that is for India , actually i have a lot too say but i am rushing because exam is round the corner again.. hai...
Ok Valentine Day ... well its a sweet one.. since its the one before i leave for UK , he manage to get me a bouquet of flower , its very touching and of course i also have my teddy bear... so cute .. Its white and brown.. too bad i still have not learn to upload a photo or else i can share my happiness with you all.. but i upload in friendster instead hehe.... And you know what we bought the same card for each other its really surprising.. althought my valentine card was bought by my sister... Ok that is all at night went to Amarin ( the place which no need reservation) to eact Thai food , its very delicious and kinda expensive.. but would like to say thanks to Jude for being so nice and caring for me.. do always be like that ok .. and i promise i will not force u to what i plan , just do whatever you like ok ...

Exam zzzzzzzzzzzz.......... at last the class test of PP and DD2... i am happy , but its hard .. but i did my best ... so Biopharm is coming and i must work ffrom Scratch ... today CY and WW coming to my house to stay because tomolo we are going to Seremban hospital for attachment... hope i enjoy myself there...

No comments: