Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I WANNA HAVE HOLIDAYS!!

Ha ha.. i wander why people like me always wan to have holidays and also going to trips... my mum just came back from Redang and she went snorkelling ( very impresive) well .. i also wanted to go , hope during my next sem break i have chance lah.. haha...
Well at last , the rain is over and the sun is shinning brightly , to people who know my problem before , thanks for being there for me and of course to my beloved boy fren who help me the most to solve the problem and also my bf's mother , she is kind and nice... well to all the peopl e who are invlove i am deeply sorry that i have done wrong and i admit it is my fault... but everything is over so forget about it ya....
Well now.. Leacturer come already can;t talk any longer see you later

No comments: