Thursday, August 18, 2005

HoW cAN I bE More MATURE!!

I got a complain that am immature... yes i am... i do have to admit it... sometimes when i solve problems which i encounter with such a way .. that it shows that i am immature. Well besides sometimes my attitude lah... escpecially towards my boy fren, just can't tahan.. i have very high hope for him so when he does not meet my requirement , i will show my " colour" haha.. i know liao maybe this holiday i should go and learn " Anger Management" sounds great right??!! well this ANGER runs in my blood so gene problems.. but i am sure that there is a way to at least.. so i must jia you ya.. btw to any body who is having the same anger problem, and have a solution to it.. do share with me ya... to my dear darling happy birthday k.. i hope you like all my presents... and please i wanna stop "anger-ing" liao

No comments: