Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Luxury Nomad ....

haha at last found a computer that i can update my blog liao...
well just finish touring Europe with Nic Nic and also CY , Cy parents.
Its a special and nice experience , though the whole tour was very rush seriously.
But this give me some idea where i wanna tour again. Visited 8 countries , if i am not wrong , i still like UK and i think Switzerland is not bad for "after-retirement" life.
ok back to the title - been shifting to different places lately since i came back from tour
This is my 3rd place to stay d ... i will be a luxury nomad right till i go home on 5 July.
I really miss JBC a lot ... those days where all of us cramped in the kitchen and cook , where we celebrate events like birthday and stuffs... nice memories that i will not forget.
Anyhow F9 :2006-2007 ROCKS ... haha
to those who are touring or going to tour : enjoy enjoy o...
to those who got the results that they wan : congrats n cheerz...
gotta go soon , its dinner time hehe.... today i dun have to cook also got food to eat, lucky me huh ??!!
Took a boat ride home .... fun although there is a slight chance that i "pengsan-sampan"....
Btw i am in london till this Saturday morning , i am very free so anybody in London wanna meet up just call me o... my UK handphone or msia hp also can reach me ...
ciaoz...

No comments: