Wednesday, November 01, 2006

无题。。

well its been almost a month since my last update and of course many things happen. But i am still ok and surviving.... no worries ya because i always find a way to release my stress , find away to release my frustration n sometimes sadness...
Well as always i am "tough" haha... manage to some cooking some time ago and i am happy about it hehe.. well going to london soon ... hope i can really enjoy myself .. take care everybody and happy halloween...
ohya before i end i would say a special thanks to Rosie parents for sending all our stuff here, wen wei dad for buying the screen protector and case cover for me thanks again , Cy parents and my dear parents for doing everything for us..
we are very very pampered here hehe... and i will always appreciate what God gave me. thank you.

No comments: