Friday, September 29, 2006

A few more normal daily life photos....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our first lecture in this Royal College Building ..hm.. who's peace sign behind?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Notice what is the difference with the photo above? leave me an answer in my chatterbox ya..



And what happen to Mike , trying to squash in to be leng luis'?? hehe kidding....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in my yellow rain coat , at the bridge of Clyde River , after coming here for 3 mths , its my first time to be there...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
World is just so small , that i bump into these 2 nice guys ... Darren n Wei Lun from Edinburgh down to Glasgow for shopping spree..




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Found this notice in the bar nearby... its not a fun bar huh ?!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ching Ying Shooter n my Malibu coke which make me ehmm...ehmm....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Peter from India , and Mike in Campus
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this photo ... btw that day was WW bday , and she only drink water in the bar.. hehe good gal : )

No comments: