Tuesday, August 22, 2006

special experience part 2

Well sorry for suddenly stop , because I need to eat my lunch , just finished my laundry + ironing.. well I got this ironing habit from mummy J everything must be straight n neat n tidy.. haha ..

Ok then I stop at When they called WW , then later after some minutes , when I was about to enjoy my first mouth of dinner… a guy nurse ( I guess) came out and was trying hard to read something from the paper.. hehe I know its me d… its just too much “r” for them in my name… darn.. I really like my name a lot and a lot … hurray to dad n mum to get me such a name… then I went in and tot that I can see doctor d .. I can get well d.. but after going in , he brought me to a room and ask me to sit and wait … WAIT AGAIN !!!. I just waited for like 2 hours and now need to come in and wait again !!! ok nvmd as long as that I can have ORS and loperamide for FOC , still worth it.. then some time later.. he came back and ask me to see a gal – dunno doc or nurse.. she looks like nothing about both.. and so .. I told her that I have diarrhea for 2 mths then the
first thing she say : “ oh , this is out of A&E scope , I think you should refer to your GP”
ok I tolerated her , and then I said : “but then my appmnt is 1 month time”
She say “ oh I am sorry but I think u need to wait so long”
I say : “ ok so do u have any ORS or loperamide for me while waiting”
She asked !! : “ What is ORS?”
OMG , I am thinking u r totally out of medical scope man… ORS pun tak tau.. hopeless case…
Then I INFORMED her : “its oral rehydration salt”
She say: “ oh we dun have ..”
Ok nvmd I tahan and then later I ask her about a small red patch on my left foot.. and then she say “ oh, small matter , I THINK it might me eczema , just put some EMOLLIENT ok ?”
Its not ok to me at all man , cant u just give me something ????
Ok then the last thing is I told her I have a bit of sore throat .. and I dun think its tonsillitis because I removed my tonsil d.. then she just ask me open my mouth and check and said “ oh , its normal , just drink more water”……YAIKS .. why no MEDICINE?
I am not desperado for medicine , but isn’t this hospital , if I am not serious why would I waste my time to wait for nothing??!! GEK SEI
So WE go home empty handed…. Xian… wasted 4 ppl time….
So the moral of the story - got time also dun FALL SICK … if fall sick also dun go TOWNHEAD… if very very sick , better dun go A&E .. might die… so best conclusion… ask me …. A upcoming pharmacist…. Or any ppl staying JBC ..because ANYTIME THEY CAN GIVE U BETTER ADVICE THAN THEM !!!

I hope u enjoy my story… miss u guys and lots of love from Bee J

No comments: