Monday, July 18, 2005

Its Monday again

so fast .. time really flies ... its after 5 weeks and now he is taking exam... and i already started my semester 4 for 7 weeks... half of the semester.. well just wanna wish him ALL THE BEST BEST BEST LUCK and jia jia jia you... just three more days ... less than 76 hours... you are done with your job k.. i hope my presence did help you to a bit more less stressful... so after exam you can play all the DOTA you want and sleep all the time you want...haha.,. so nice and its my turn to suffer then .. i am really sorry that i did not manage to bring you to Redang , but i am sure there is a chance before i go UK ya... happy happy jia yuo and i am sorry about last saturday fight , i did not mean it.. hope you will forgive me ya, and i promise i will change my behaviour to a more "wen rou " one.... take care and happy holidays in advance ya....

No comments: