Tuesday, July 05, 2005

First timer

Haha.. i wander what make me feel like having my own blog, maybe its i wanted to talk to someone but there is no one... sad... is there anyone outside there to talk ? its 5 of July today and i started to blog , one reason is to let other people know , i mean people who concern about me know what is happening to me at the moment , in the future and maybe in the past.. well thanks to wen wei i think she is the one who also influence me a bit to start blogging as a blogspot is always so nice and interesting i think mine is going to be quite personal.. haha .. hope people who visit dun mind ya .. take care dude.. have a nice day. By the way , people who know me will know that i have a boy fren , name Jude, well just to share some hapiness , he got an A today ya.. see you

No comments: